The H.R.G Association (or HRGA) was formed in 1960, with the blessing of the H.R.G Engineering Company Ltd, while they were still trading. It’s objects were to foster links between the factory and owners, to promote social and competitive activities and to help to keep the cars authentic, roadworthy and a credit to the H.R.G marque.
Shortly after the H.R.G Company closed in 1966, the Association took on the role of handling the stocks of ex-works parts and in due course replacement parts have been manufactured to original factory drawings, patterns and jigs and methods. Parts are available to Association owner-members through a company limited by guarantee, H.R.G (Parts) Ltd.
The Association holds factory production and owners’ records of the 241 cars manufactured by the company between 1935 and 1966. It has also amassed a considerable archive of documents and photographs and handles requests from official and private sources regarding historical and technical matters.
The HRGA can also make recommendations for contacting specialist companies appropriate for work on H.R.G cars. A Provenance Committee advises on all matters relating to authenticity. The HRGA owns the H.R.G company logo and trade mark.